The machining workshop is mainly used for designing and producing pneumatic nail equipment and collated fastener equipment. Our experienced design team is committed to modifying the equipment according to clients' order and technical parameters, and coming up with an optimum solution for users' special needs. After clients have accepted the proposal we have offered, processing job for machine accessories will be done here in the factory.
KY possesses powerful R&D capacity. We have ever developed a set of multi-wire jointing machine and automatic nail forming machine, which are of high efficiency and stability and are rather popular among users.
Our wire rolling machine made from high-quality alloy materials won't get worn within 10 years. That helps to cut on users' maintenance cost dramatically.
Pneumatic Nail Production Line
We have introduced 15 production lines to produce over 30 types of pneumatic nails. Production process here is done in compliance with technical standards in Europe and America.
1. Purchasing galvanized wires of certain diameter and comprehensive strength. A quality inspection is required before they are put into warehouse
2. Rolling the wires to the required width and thickness
3. Jointing the wires into collated type
4. Adjusting the molds of nail forming machine to produce nails of different specifications
5. Testing and packaging the finished products and storing them in the warehouse
Collated Nail Production Line
This line is set for all kinds of collated nails, like C24, C16, C50, and HR22. Quality control is committed by:
1. Purchasing high-quality galvanized wires of certain diameter and comprehensive strength
2. Making C ring staple with a single machine
3. Testing and packaging the finished products and storing them in the warehouse
KY has 8 large warehouses to store finished nails, staples, and accessories, ensuring customers' needs are met in time.